Sponsor links

freeflys


BabyToBee.com - Free baby stuff

Diabetes Guide
MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

U Follow, I Follow!

Grab my button!

The $200 mission....
One mom. One Mission. One dinner plate at a time.

Entertainment Book 2009

The $200 Mission has relocated to savvysuzieblog.blogspot.com - be sure to update your subscriptions and links!

9.18.2008

Circus days



When I was a kid, there were a couple of things I looked forward to every year. The last day of school...the annual trip to the mountains for family camping...and the circus. Back then (waaay back then!) Ringling Brothers was the only game in town, and they are still the only circus that hits my heart and brings me back to some amazing childhood memories. I brought the little man to his first circus this year, and watching him get caught up in the sights and sounds made me understand why my folks would be as excited as me when the Ringling trucks would start rolling in.


I can't pass up an opportunity for a good discount on something like this, and Mom Central has teamed up with Ringling Brothers to offer a discount on select tickets! The only thing better than awesome family memories is awesome memories that fit my budget :)


For the 20% discount, just visit http://www.ringling.com/ , pick a show date, and use the following code: MCC

The code is valid for the circus shows in the following cities:


  • Indianapolis, IN - Sept. 4-7, 2008

  • Kansas City, MO - Sept. 10-14, 2008

  • Grand Rapids, MI - Sept. 18-21, 2008

  • Denver, CO - Oct. 2-13, 2008

  • Boston, MA – Oct. 8-13, 2008

  • Cleveland, OH - Oct. 24 - Nov. 2

  • Chicago, IL - Nov. 6 - 30, 2008

  • St. Louis, MO - Nov. 6-9, 2008

  • Auburn Hills, MI - Nov. 12 - 16, 2008

  • Highland Heights, KY - Feb 27 - Mar. 1, 2009

  • Cincinnati, OH - Mar. 4 - 8, 2008


“*Please note that the code is valid for buying tickets with the following ticket price brackets: $24, $19, and $13

If there's not a show in your area, come visit me...we have plenty of room :)



Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network
Add to Technorati Favorites
Blog Search Engine

No comments: