Sponsor links

freeflys


BabyToBee.com - Free baby stuff

Diabetes Guide
MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

U Follow, I Follow!

Grab my button!

The $200 mission....
One mom. One Mission. One dinner plate at a time.

Entertainment Book 2009

The $200 Mission has relocated to savvysuzieblog.blogspot.com - be sure to update your subscriptions and links!

9.15.2008

CVSuccess!

So I've been dabbling in the whole CVS game thing for the last few weeks, I did pretty well but never had anything enormous to report...until now!

Last week, I had taken advantage of 3 particular deals that involved ECB's, and walked out of the store with $9.99 in ECBs.

Today, I was after laundry soap:

Purex liquid laundry soap, $2.99 each - with $2 ECBs when you buy 2
used two $1 off 2 coupons from the 8/10 smart source insert
Total: $12, minus $2 in coupons, minus $9.99 ECBs = FREE - plus $4 in ECBs

So CVS just paid me $4 to buy enough laundry detergent to last me 4 months. SWEET!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network
Add to Technorati Favorites
Blog Search Engine

6 comments:

Cherie said...

Welcome to the world of CVSing. Bwahaha...there's no turning back now!

Seriously, it's become an addiction for me to see how much stuff I can get for free. lol

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzie! Great news... we had a "newbie" blogger drop out of Adopt a Blogger and you were next in line to be adopted. You have been adopted by http://kopiaste.org/
Stop by and say hi! Visit my site for any extra details.
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

What the? Okay, didn't even know that was possible. I don't know if I'd be able to keep track of all that in my head. Nice work!

Ivy said...

Hi Suzie. I was just informed by Adopt a Blogger that we were matched. I will be more than glad to help you in any way you like.
Ivy

Emily ~ Little Window Shoppe said...

Wow! I've never heard of this!! What are ECB's? Way to go. I'm impressed.

Ivy said...

Hi Suzie. I have an award for you at my blog.