Sponsor links

freeflys


BabyToBee.com - Free baby stuff

Diabetes Guide
MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

U Follow, I Follow!

Grab my button!

The $200 mission....
One mom. One Mission. One dinner plate at a time.

Entertainment Book 2009

The $200 Mission has relocated to savvysuzieblog.blogspot.com - be sure to update your subscriptions and links!

5.24.2008

The value of stocking up

Went to the store today - I spent all of $19! Got milk, eggs, 2 loaves of bread, a box of baking mix, some garlic salt, bananas, and 4 bottles of diet soda for the hubby and still undershot my estimated budget for this week! I love Price Rite....

I'll be off for a couple of days for the holiday weekend, but next week look for more recipes, and some info on how the supermarket sale cycles can work in our favor!

Happy shopping!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Blog Search Engine

No comments: