Sponsor links

freeflys


BabyToBee.com - Free baby stuff

Diabetes Guide
MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

U Follow, I Follow!

Grab my button!

The $200 mission....
One mom. One Mission. One dinner plate at a time.

Entertainment Book 2009

The $200 Mission has relocated to savvysuzieblog.blogspot.com - be sure to update your subscriptions and links!

9.11.2008

Hodge Podge

I had one of those uber-proud mommy moments this morning..you know, the ones where you think that *maybe* you're doing something right? I was in the kitchen getting breakfast ready, and the boy was playing in the living room. I suddenly hear him talking to himself...so I peek in to see what's going on. He was READING. Ok...so he wasn't reciting Shakespeare, but he had his train book, he was turning the pages, and aside from baby garble, he would pop out the correct words for certain pictures on the page! Maybe it's just because we read the same book 25 times in a row whenever it strikes his fancy...but a mom can live with her delusions, can't she?


Photobucket

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SALE ALERT FOR WALGREENS and CVS

First, Walgreens has a $10 couponwhen you spend $40 that is only good for Friday and Saturday 9/12 and 9/13. Visit Walgreens, here to print the coupon.

Also, did you happen to catch that Cover Girl deal at CVS last week? You know, the one where you bought a lip product for $5.99 and got $5.99 ECB's...well THIS week, they are selling the L'Oreal Age Perfect, RevitaLift or Skin Genesis products for $5.99, AND you get $5.99 in ECB's back! I love it when they pay me to shop. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And finally - check out this great blog post, Moms, Children, Food and Guilt at Moms Need to Know. I get so tired of the suggestions that if I'm not a food purist, if I use coupons, if I allow myself a wee bit of convenience, that I'm hurting my kids. No more guilt! Or as Mindi would say, deleted!



Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network
Add to Technorati Favorites
Blog Search Engine

No comments: