Sponsor links

freeflys


BabyToBee.com - Free baby stuff

Diabetes Guide
MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

U Follow, I Follow!

Grab my button!

The $200 mission....
One mom. One Mission. One dinner plate at a time.

Entertainment Book 2009

The $200 Mission has relocated to savvysuzieblog.blogspot.com - be sure to update your subscriptions and links!

9.24.2008

Bricklaying - and a little sibling fun

I think my brother is moonlighting.

Here he is at my wedding with his lovely wife:

Photobucket

And here is DWTS "Derek Hough"..or so he says :)

Photobucket

I have my suspicions...

******************************

A little more on-topic...I am going to start a short weekly series that I'm titling "Bricklaying". Each week I will post a "brick" - what I have incorporated as foundational ideas toward improving and managing my grocery budget. I've had a lot of people both online and in person ask me how I do what I do every week that makes my budget goal possible - it forced me to really organize my thought process, and I hope that it might help others achieve what I'm aiming for! It's easy to talk about coupon clipping and sale-hunting, but there is a whole mentality shift that has to happen for everything to come together. Call it the method to my madness, I call it building a solid wall to hide my goodies behind :)

Tune in next week for the first installment - and if you have anything particular you'd like to see included, leave me a comment!




Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network
Add to Technorati Favorites
Blog Search Engine

2 comments:

Petra a.k.a The Wise (*Young*) Mommy said...

haha, he does look just like him!

He's really cute, yee-ha! And his wife is gorgeous too!

Tell him I said so, and if it doesn't work out with each of our significant others, we can get together! LOL.

Felicia said...

I have given you an award for your awesome blog! It will be posted on Friday so come by www.gograhamgo.blogspot.com to pick it up!