Sponsor links

freeflys


BabyToBee.com - Free baby stuff

Diabetes Guide
MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

U Follow, I Follow!

Grab my button!

The $200 mission....
One mom. One Mission. One dinner plate at a time.

Entertainment Book 2009

The $200 Mission has relocated to savvysuzieblog.blogspot.com - be sure to update your subscriptions and links!

7.11.2008

Cheap AND healthy eats

Ugh. I definitely had a Murphy's Law day yesterday. Without getting into gory details, we find ourselves needing to tighten the purse strings more than ever...and possibly having to get another vehicle. Well, hopefully this will meet my quota of bad news for a while.

I did find the below article on Yahoo yesterday - details about 20 cheap ($1 or less), and very healthy foods! I found that the recipes they linked to weren't exactly frugal fare, but it's easy enough to find recipes that would fit the budget and the existing pantry stock.

Food prices are climbing, and some might be looking to fast foods and packaged foods for their cheap bites. But low cost doesn’t have to...







Add to Technorati Favorites
Blog Search Engine

No comments: