Sponsor links

freeflys


BabyToBee.com - Free baby stuff

Diabetes Guide
MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

U Follow, I Follow!

Grab my button!

The $200 mission....
One mom. One Mission. One dinner plate at a time.

Entertainment Book 2009

The $200 Mission has relocated to savvysuzieblog.blogspot.com - be sure to update your subscriptions and links!

6.09.2008

A couple of good articles

It's Monday, and I find myself without much new to share - we had a rough week last week financially and I haven't been able to get to the store other than to hit the "need" list - I should be able to do a little shopping either Wednesday or Thursday, and I'll be sure to share my findings! It will be interesting to see how different the availability of sale items is later in the week - I usually shop within a day or two of the sale start date but I have read some sites that use late-week shopping as part of their saving strategy, so I'll see whether that changes anything. At least I know that I can get rain checks from the drugstores if they run out of things I want!

The two articles below are from CNN.com and Boston.com and were shared by a friend of mine who has been following my misadventures...they are good barometers for where you are in the frugality spectrum and do offer some additional saving ideas.

Stretching your food budget with healthy choices

A look at 3 households


Add to Technorati Favorites
Blog Search Engine

No comments: