Sponsor links

freeflys


BabyToBee.com - Free baby stuff

Diabetes Guide
MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

U Follow, I Follow!

Grab my button!

The $200 mission....
One mom. One Mission. One dinner plate at a time.

Entertainment Book 2009

The $200 Mission has relocated to savvysuzieblog.blogspot.com - be sure to update your subscriptions and links!

1.27.2009

The undead blog has arisen!

For any of you that weren't aware, this blog (the old $200 Mission) was summarily disabled by Blogger in NOVEMBER....by some grand miracle they have reinstated my blog and it's working again!

In the interim, I opened a NEW $200 Mission site that has been up and running since mid-November and will be the new location for all future blog posts. I will be importing all the goodies from here but you will need to update your bookmarks, subscriptions and following at the new site to get the latest in my adventures.

The Recipe Mission has not moved, and I don't have plans to change that site right now.

I plan to delete this version of the blog at the end of February, so be sure to update your info before then!

Look forward to seeing you over at the new digs :)

-SavvySuzie




Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: