Sponsor links

freeflys


BabyToBee.com - Free baby stuff

Diabetes Guide
MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

U Follow, I Follow!

Grab my button!

The $200 mission....
One mom. One Mission. One dinner plate at a time.

Entertainment Book 2009

The $200 Mission has relocated to savvysuzieblog.blogspot.com - be sure to update your subscriptions and links!

11.06.2008

Award Day #4 (I warned you!)

See this is what happens when I don't have time to post awards for TWO WEEKS. I hold a bloggy love-in.

Felicia from Go Graham Go! and Keely from The Un-Mom told me that I ROCK! Woo!
Makes me wanna break out the band T-shirts and the Aqua Net.

Both of these sites totally deserve the award - Felicia has awesome reviews (and gives me LOTS of bloggy love!) and Keely is in a class all her own on the wit-o-meter.

Those that receive the Rock Star award stand out. They work hard and you love knowing them. They are unique and one of a kind bloggers!

Photobucket

Here are just a few of the people I think are rock stars:

Punky Monkey's

Small Town Mommy

Jiggety Jigg

The Neurotic Mom

Diaries of a Domestic Goddess

Soccer Mom Says

Memoirs of a Chaotic Mommy





Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network
Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for thinking of me! The award is so cute. I can't wait to post it. And, I am in such fabulous company. I feel honored.

Tena said...

Wit woo!! Thank you so much for this award, it adorable!!

Jenni said...

Wow!!! Thank you!