Sponsor links

freeflys


BabyToBee.com - Free baby stuff

Diabetes Guide
MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

U Follow, I Follow!

Grab my button!

The $200 mission....
One mom. One Mission. One dinner plate at a time.

Entertainment Book 2009

The $200 Mission has relocated to savvysuzieblog.blogspot.com - be sure to update your subscriptions and links!

11.04.2008

Award Day #2 - one for me and one for you!

OK - I am TOTALLY STOKED right now!!!!! I just won a blog redesign from Restored 316 Designs, courtesy of the awesome ladies over at MomDot!!!! Restored 316 has the most awesome designs (check out her portfolio, you'll definitely recognize a lot of her work!) and her prices are very reasonable. I had been eyeballing her for a couple of months and then *POOF*! I get a great anniversary present from MomDot!!! Speaking of, if you haven't joined the MomDot community of women, GET THERE NOW. The site is the bomb. 'Nuff said. Big changes in store for my blog, so keep watching!


Nessa from Ramblings of a Texas Housewife, Bridget from Mama Belly Blog, and Felicia from Go Graham Go! passed on THIS award:

Photobucket

Nessa posts some great recipes...I've got a few in mind for my future menu plans :) And Bridget posts gorgeous photos of her little guy and his adventures! Felicia's site is full of great mom reviews. All are worth a visit!

For this award, I am supposed to list six things about myself and then pass along to six other bloggers.

1. I currently have a Rubbermaid bin full of fuzzy scarves and crocheted hats. I get on kicks now and again and churn out tons of projects, then stuff them in a bin. I don't have to buy Christmas presents for YEARS...

2. My husband has a huge collection of Warhammer figures that he handpainted himself. I bust his chops about them but really I think they're awesome :)

3. I wasn't always Savvy....when I was in college I actually answered a personal ad from the Village Voice and met the guy for a date. Alone. In Manhattan. Der.

4. I am more of a packrat than I like to admit. I have dreams of an uncluttered house where everything has its place - but then I find a scrap of paper that I *might* have a use for eventually...and then suddenly I'm wading in junk.

5. I was actually on a date with someone else when my husband (a friend at the time) walked into the room and my first unconscious thought was "crap - I really want to be with THAT guy!"

6. Two couples hooked up at my wedding. One of them is composed of my best friend from high school and my baby (27 year old baby!) brother. It creeped me out for the first couple of weeks, but they were so happy I couldn't stay creeped. Both couples are still together, so we sometimes refer to our wedding as "The Summer of Love".

And now on to the next victims....

On the Verge

The Mom Buzz

A Womb at the Inn(sane)

Havoc and Mayhem

Thoughts from the Mrs.

Restored 316 Designs blog - (I will officially exempt her from answering questions, since she'll be working hard on my layout - but I think she deserves this award!!)








Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network
Add to Technorati Favorites
Blog Search Engine

6 comments:

Felicia said...

I am SO glad you won! I can't wait to see your new site! I am so happy for you!

Erin Tales said...

Thank you - and LMBO about excusing 316 Designs. I bet you will have a rockin' new design. Lucky woman! Let me know when it is up! (Like I wont see for myself - Cha...)

Unknown said...

How exciting for you! I can't wait to see the new design! Thank you so much for the award. I love it!!

Keely said...

That is awesome! I love her designs too - cant wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on winning the blog redesign, that is so exciting!! I am a pack rat too. I always think I can use something later.

Haasiegirl said...

Yeah! thankyou so much for giving us a shoutout.
And thanks for telling everyone like Lauren, she is wonderful
trisha
momdot