Sponsor links

freeflys


BabyToBee.com - Free baby stuff

Diabetes Guide
MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

U Follow, I Follow!

Grab my button!

The $200 mission....
One mom. One Mission. One dinner plate at a time.

Entertainment Book 2009

The $200 Mission has relocated to savvysuzieblog.blogspot.com - be sure to update your subscriptions and links!

10.18.2008

You can now die happy

I've been tagged by Felicia over at Go Graham Go! with a fun little meme - her blog is full of product reviews and great personal stories. Her little guy even gets in on the reviewing!

And now on to the fun stuff :)

Photobucket

I have to share 7 random facts/habits about myself and then rope in 7 unsuspecting victims to do the same...so here goes!

1. I was once an aspiring Broadway actress and actually got pretty close to acheiving that dream until life circumstances got in the way. I have actually danced on the Shubert theater stage, and I kept the taps from those shoes :) I've been in a choir, musicals, a rock band, and a worship band, and I've actually paid bills by winning karaoke contests.

2. I am a chronic crafter. Scrapbooking? Check. Knitting and crochet? Double check. Bow making, needlepoint, rubber stamping, latch hook, diaper cakes, flower arranging...well you get the point. You don't want to see my storage room.

3. I never finished college, something I have serious regrets about. Going back is in the long-term plans, but sometimes I wonder if I'll ever find the time/money/energy to go through with it.

4. I'm more than a little disturbed by the fact that my 35th birthday is looming in the very near future.

5. I ADORE country line dancing. Before the baby I would go 3 times a week, I own 2 pairs of dancing boots, and I used to be known as the "spin queen" to the two-steppers.

6. I own a pair of teal sparkly heels. They are shoes only a drag queen could love. And me.

7. I have lived in 16 different homes in 6 different states over my lifetime. I actually had 3 different apartments in the same town. I moved 7 times in a 5 year period, and went through almost a year of living out of my car and crashing on people's couches. If you ask me to help you move/pack/unpack and I AGREE, you must be a VERY special person.

OK now I have to tag 7 other people, so in no particular order:

On the Verge
Jolene at My Absent Mind
Maureen at Qpon Cutie
Mrs Bear at Outnumbered Two to One
Briana at Bargian Briana
Tosha at Savings Makes Cents
Pam at More Than Bargains

Be sure to visit them too!






Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network
Add to Technorati Favorites
Blog Search Engine

6 comments:

Lydia said...

Thanks for the tag my friend. I just did this post a few days ago so I hope you won't be offended if I don't partake in it again. I will still make sure to give you a mention though! Thanks for thinking of me!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am having a dilemma with the Entrecard program, and I am wondering if you could give me some feedback? I wrote an blog entry at:

http://cmarlow480.blogspot.com/2008/10/to-stop-or-to-not-stop.html

Thanks,
Christopher

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag, I'll try to get to it soon. Your seven random things were pretty cool, puts me to shame. Near Broadway, line dancing, and all that moving. You must have some interesting stories to tell. I only recently got my Associate's Degree, I keep thinking about going back for my Bachelor's someday soon. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Wow...I feel honored. You are this first person to ever TAG me. This is all new to me, lol! Thank you and I'm going to do it soon.

~Pam

T said...

This is the first time I have been tagged as well. I have several reg. post I am behind on, so as soon as I get them up I will bore everyone with my 7 facts and new taggies. Thanks for thinking of me!~

Felicia said...

It's good to find out more about you!