Sponsor links

freeflys


BabyToBee.com - Free baby stuff

Diabetes Guide
MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

U Follow, I Follow!

Grab my button!

The $200 mission....
One mom. One Mission. One dinner plate at a time.

Entertainment Book 2009

The $200 Mission has relocated to savvysuzieblog.blogspot.com - be sure to update your subscriptions and links!

10.04.2008

I'd like to thank the Academy...

OK maybe not the Academy...but On The Verge has given me this cool award:

Photobucket

It's Portuguese, meaning "This blog invests and believes, the proximity"(meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy). To me, this means the sense of community that blogging brings. Man, I can tell you there are a LOT of folks I've come across online that I'd love to share a cup of coffee with.

Next I give it to 8 people who I want to be "in proxy" with. So I guess I'll dub this my virtual "Kaffe Klatsch":

The Homesteading Housewife

The Wise Young Mommy

Mama's Losin' It

Punky Monkey's

Motherhood Unscripted

The Not so Blog Blog

CentsAble Momma

The Wandering Peanut





Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network
Add to Technorati Favorites
Blog Search Engine

6 comments:

Cherie said...

Thank you so much for this! I'm honored that you would think of me with all of the great blogs that are out there. I'll be posting it soon!

Bridgette said...

Awww...thank you! That is so sweet!

Tena said...

awww, thanks so much for the award, you made my day!!!
Hope your having a nice weekend

Anonymous said...

wow - thank you SO MUCH! Truly honored to be included with these other blogs and that you'd even think of me at ALL. Wow.

Petra a.k.a The Wise (*Young*) Mommy said...

Thank you so much! I have definitely never gotten an award in Portuguese before! Neat-O!

Corrie at "Cents"able Momma said...

Thanks so much for the award...I've really been enjoying your blog, too :-).