Sponsor links

freeflys


BabyToBee.com - Free baby stuff

Diabetes Guide
MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

U Follow, I Follow!

Grab my button!

The $200 mission....
One mom. One Mission. One dinner plate at a time.

Entertainment Book 2009

The $200 Mission has relocated to savvysuzieblog.blogspot.com - be sure to update your subscriptions and links!

10.15.2008

Get your Halloween on!


Halloween is a huge holiday in my house. For my husband (the Misfits/horror movie/Tim Burton fan) it's bigger than Christmas. We start planning our costumes just after Easter, and the pumpkins go in the window as soon as September is past.

We have wanted to do a big Halloween blowout party, our apartment doesn't accommodate a crowd well but we're working on an evil plot to take over my Mother in law's house :) I have visions of family costume contests, silly themed games, and a LOT of mischief!

If you are lucky enough to have a Halloween party in the works, you HAVE to check out this contest - Oriental Trading company is giving away FREE party supplies! OTC is my absolute go-to source for cheap party goods. You get good bulk pricing, a great variety, and they ship really quick. I've used them on several occasions and never been disappointed.

OTC Sweepstakes

Browse the site, but be sure to enter the contest! And send me an invite to your party :)









Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network
Add to Technorati Favorites
Blog Search Engine

No comments: